This week , after the Murphy’s Law of Love, I finished another 2 of taiwan drama, Love Cuisine (Lego Lee and Allison Lin) and Refresh Man (Aaron Yan and Joanne Tseng).
All third is a romance genre drama. I find it those 3 drama is very very bothering.
The problem with Taiwan romance-genre drama is that I get bored so easily after 10 eps, when the male lead ask the female lead to be his gf, after that the ‘spark’ just completely gone even-though they have a killing chemistry. Although TW drama is more generous with skin-ships than others Asian drama, also, they had a funny comical dialog, but their romance suddenly bored me after the couple is made, enough to make me just jump and watch the ending only. It’s a shame, how they were so good executed but end up with a boring romance.
Then, I cannot help it to compare with Korean drama, the same romance-genre actually could get me going from one to sixteen or to twenty four even fifty episode without failed.
Back to Love Cuisine and Refresh Man:
– I do enjoy Lego Lee and Aaron Yan acting very much.
– I wish the female lead is not Allison Lin, she looks much older than Lego Lee.
– I love the story of Refresh Man, the male and female lead has known each other back in high school, so they’re really in tunes one to another.
– Again, Lego Lee is a great actor, just wish he can choose a better script, as an example: in a good way was really a great script.
– As for Aaron Yan, I didn’t notice before, but since when he got that six pack body?? lol